Only 20 left
Description, Details, Disclaimer, Safety, Assembly, Programming
- Please read the disclaimer and assembly/usage/safety guide before you buy!
- By purchasing SwitchMote you agree with the terms of the disclaimer and take full responsibility for how you assemble and use SwitchMote
- single 10A relay
- dual 10A relays
- single 16A relay
- PIR sensor: make your SwitchMote detect motion (think security!) or automatically turn on lights when you enter your basement or dark room.
- Moteino: The Moteino is optional as you may choose to provide your own custom built or previously purchased Moteino.
- ACS711 hall effect current sensor can be mounted on the PSU - you can source this at various vendors. This is only an experimental feature.
Kit includes (shown with 2x10A relays, 1x16A relay):
- When you pick a Moteino from the options above, it comes with the FLASH-MEM chip for OTA/Wireless Programming
- The R3 PSU does not include a fuse anymore as this is not required by the RECOM PSU (has one internally). A PCB trace fuse was added as well to the PSU R3.