Description, Details, Disclaimer, Safety, Assembly, Programming
- Please read the disclaimer and assembly/usage/safety guide before you buy!
- By purchasing SwitchMote you agree with the terms of the disclaimer and take full responsibility for how you assemble and use SwitchMote
- single 10A relay
- dual 10A relays
- single 16A relay
- PIR sensor: make your SwitchMote detect motion (think security!) or automatically turn on lights when you enter your basement or dark room (super useful!)
- Moteino: The Moteino is optional as you may choose to provide your own custom built or previously purchased Moteino. You could even use a Moteino USB. But the overall width of the unit matches that of a standard Moteino.
- Button cap colors: You have the option to choose 1 or 3 buttons, and several colors for button caps. If you do not specify button colors you will get WHITE cap(s) by default.
Kit includes (shown with 2x10A relays, 1x16A relay, PIR sensor):
- When you pick a Moteino from the options above, it comes with the FLASH-MEM chip for OTA/Wireless Programming
- The R3 PSU does not include a fuse anymore as this is not required by the RECOM PSU (has one internally). A PCB trace fuse was added as well to the PSU R3.
Assembled kit and comparison to original SwitchMote:
With PIR motion sensor: