SwitchMote 1x30A Kit
Only 2 left
Details, disclaimer, safety, assembly instructions:
- PLEASE READ the disclaimer and assembly/product guide before you buy!
- By purchasing SwitchMote PSU you agree with the terms of the disclaimer and take full responsibility for how you assemble and use SwitchMote PSU
- Solder from small to large components, follow guide here for step-by-step assembly instructions (similar for all SwitchMotes)
- If you live in a 220-240V country choose the 250V fuse
- Mains 120-250V input powers the DC 5V side (isolated from AC side through RECOM PSU).
- Wirelessly control heavy AC loads via the onboard 30A 250V relay. See Moteino sample sketch used in video demo.
- It accepts a Moteino that can be used to wirelessly control the relay or be a remote sensing node powered by mains.
- 2oz copper trickness and double sided load traces
- flammability rated PCB material, has safety features like creapage routed slots, fuse, varistor, and 3kV isolation through the UL certified RECOM PSU.
- It converts from 120-250V mains voltage to 5V/400mA
- Has footprint where Moteino can be inserted - available separate
- Add Moteino to wirelessly control the relay, or can be controlled from any MCU, onboard transistor allows a logic HIGH to drive the relay (via Moteino pin D7).
- PSU can be used for other projects where mains to 5V conversion is needed in a tight package
- Only 2 mains wires required to power up: "NEUTRAL" and "HOT". The "OUT" terminal is driven via the relay.