General Sale Terms
- Once an order is placed it goes through several steps to prepare it for shipping, this may take a business day or so
- Once an order is marked as Shipped it cannot be modified or cancelled
- Consecutive orders shipped to the same address may be combined for shipping
- We are not responsible for incomplete or invalid shipping addresses - the shipping address should only contain english characters (we cannot guarantee unicode or other characters will print correctly on the shipping label)
Cancelling an order - wrong items ordered - partial refunds
- Once an order is Processed and/or Shipped it cannot be cancelled and we cannot issue refunds
- If you made some mistakes in your order, you must immediately contact us to increase your chance of exchanging the item or getting a refund
- If you need to cancel part of an order you must also immediately reach out to us and see if your order is still pending
We take pride in the quality of our products and want to ensure a positive experience and customer satisfaction is a priority. However due to the nature of our products, returns will be limited as outlined below. Please ensure you understand the products and their options before you order.
Generally all products are tested before shipping to ensure a their functionality and LowPowerLab will warrant against any DOA or faulty hardware.
Most apparent DOA issues are resolved when instructions are followed. Please also check the forum for common issues and solutions, most apparent issues may already have been discussed/resolved.
- DOA (defective on arrival) can be returned for exchange. You have 30 days from original purchase date to return any defective product, 45 days for international orders. We will refund the shipping charge once we receive the return and confirm the item is eligible for a return
- Wrong Item Shipped: same as above
- Wrong item shipped: youLowPowerLab reserves the right to accept returns of wrongly ordered items on a case by case basis (user meant to order something else or wrong options ordered). A $3 + 15% restocking fee will apply. Shipping charges are non-refundable
- If there is a hardware fault or legitimate DOA product LowPowerLab reserves the right to repair or replace the product, or refund the purchase price. The defective unit has to be returned in like-new condition within the time window mentioned above
- We cannot accept returned products that are: (ab)used, damaged, or obsolete (newer version released)
Payments & Sales Tax
Payments are processed securely during checkout. No financial or credit card data is captured by LowPowerLab.
Michigan Sales Tax: a sales tax of 6% is only applied to orders shipped to a Michigan address. For all other orders the customer is responsible to report/submit any sales/use tax on their own when required by their state or local government.
- Major credit/debit cards processed by Stripe
- PayPal (you will be redirected to Paypal site to make the payment, then returned back for confirmation)
For information on shipping options, tracking, transit time and delays - please see the shipping information page
International orders & customs declarations
- An invoice is included in a clear packing slip attached to the package on all international orders
- A customs declaration form with the actual order value of the order is included
- There will be no "gift" or low value customs declaration
Legal & Limitation of Liability
Most of the products require some level of assembly and/or soldering. LowPowerLab LLC is not responsible for the way the buyer assembles and/or uses the products sold on the LowPowerLab web store. The buyer is responsible to read the guides and agree to the terms and any product disclaimers, if any, before using any of the products.