Thanks, you will get an email when it's available again!
The CurrentRanger turns your multimeter or oscilloscope into a precise nano/micro/milli-amp measurement instrument.
It avoids the problem of burden voltage present in most DMMs and even some expensive bench multimeters.
It's really important that you understand how to use this instrument properly otherwise it can be damaged.
The units are tested on all ranges to ensure their output is accurate.
Please see the official guide that includes complete specifications and instructions for use!
- Fully digitally controlled by a SAMD21 Cortex M0+ ARM processor
- Programmable via Arduino IDE
- Touch pads for quick manual ranging and toggling of certain features
- LiPo battery powered extends battery life and measurement range
- Auto-power-off saves your battery after a period of inactivity
- Unidirectional/Bidirectional modes allow DC/AC measurements
- LowPassFilter feature allows smoothing scope traces for crisp detail
- Optional OLED display to show local readings without a DMM
- Optional Bluetooth/HC-06 serial module allows data logging to a PC
- Many possible input/output header connectors
What you get:
- Assembled and tested CurrentRanger
- A set of 2x banana jack "Gold" terminals - suggested for input side
- A set of 2x 3D-printed mount adapters for the "Gold" terminals
- A set of 2x low profile banana jack terminals - suggested for output side
- A 2 pin thumb terminal - suggested for input side
- A buzzer - for audible feedback
- ABS box with mounting screws
- No battery is included, please see the guide for required LithiumPolymer battery specification
Sample capture of a radio packet:
Here's a sample capture of an RFM69 radio packet, shown here on an oscilliscope. This was captured in the mA range where 1mV == 1mA of current.