Thanks, you will get an email when it's available again!
The R2 revision of the SonarMote PCB includes some fixes and lower power - just 10uA average when Moteino & peripherals put to sleep properly!
For all assembly and programming details please see the SonarMote Guide
- SonarMote PCB
- HC-SR04 ultrasonic/sonar distance sensor
- 1x40 male and female headers
- Three 1x4 female headers
- acrylic case - may come in clear/white/black depending on availability
REQUIRED, NOT INCLUDED:
- Lithium battery is NOT included because of stringent shipping restrictions on batteries, you will need to source this elsewhere
Moteino - may be purchased separately (no headers required).
- NOTE: a standard Moteino (not MoteinoUSB!) is required to fit the provided lasercut enclosure.
NOTE: for standalone uses like a parking aid or simple distance reader the Moteino does not require a transceiver
For projects like the sump pump monitor, a Moteino with radio transceiver is required, configure and purchase it separately to integrate into your Moteino network
- OLED Display and RGB-LED - can be plugged right into the "OLED" and "RGB LED" header, see sample sketch for OLED programming and sample parking aid sensor sketch
- Buzzer - can be soldered to the PCB for audio feedback, see sketch above for sample code
Here are some possible SonarMote applications: