Only 18 left
Assembly & programming guide: see this page
- add these small motion sensors to your home for your own DIY home motion security
- small footprint: 47x43x25mm.
- truly wireless motion detection, move them anywhere anytime
- ultra low power: ~2uA whole unit current with the EKMB101111 Panasonic PIR
- create motion zones and add them to your Moteino wireless network and watch for movement in your home
- 3D printed enclosure in black or white PLA
- see this link for theory behind PIR sensors: http://www.glolab.com/pirparts/infrared.html
NOTE regarding radio transceiver option:
- RFM69HCW (868-915mhz) is the default and recommended option, it comes with a compact helical antenna that fits perfectly inside the case.
- RFM69HCW (433mhz) will come with a longer helical which will sit against the side wall of the enclosure, this should be OK.
- As a courtesy the RFM95/96 LoRa radio options are also enabled but you will need to provide your own code/sketch or port the example sketch from RFM69 to RFM95.
- The default sample sketch in the guide is for RFM69HCW transceivers.
- The PCB also comes with edge-SMA (1.6mm thickness) and u.FL. connectors as optional mounts should you like to solder your own and make a custom enclosure.
Kit does NOT include:
- CR123A battery - these are commonly available lithium batteries.
Please see the guide for schematic.