Main Menu

RFM69W

Started by jurajs84, April 01, 2014, 03:12:58 AM

Felix

I'm really sorry but I can't share my main library, I have a lot of stuff for my private clients there.
But it's so easy to make that footprint ... and would be a great thing to learn in Eagle.

Winston

Quote from: ulli on May 01, 2014, 06:03:14 AM
:)
I tried it with the exp-lbrs.ulp and I get following error.
"The Light-Edidion" of Eagle can not execute this function. You are not able to create a second layer"

Please Felix
Group the component in the schematic, right click on it and choose "copy," open a new (empty) schematic, go to "edit" and chose "paste." Save the schematic with the component's ID. After creating your own schematic around it, save it with a different file name.

Felix

There we go... thank you Winston.
Yes, "Group select" then copy/paste will do the trick.