Remote Control 4 Channel

Started by 2cvman, October 16, 2015, 05:58:08 AM

jra

Pretty much all of the relay boards you find online have opto-isolators because they are all clones of the same design.

kobuki

Quote from: jra on October 18, 2015, 06:20:05 PM
Pretty much all of the relay boards you find online have opto-isolators because they are all clones of the same design.

It's contrary to what I've seen but indifferent anyway. OP will probably choose the solution best suited for him.

jra

Maybe we're talking apples and oranges.  The board OP was referring to is a clone of the Sainsmart 4-channel relay and the inputs are optoisolated, see schematic in http://www.selloutsoon.com/albums/documents/20-018-101/4%20Relay%20Module.rar

kobuki

#18
Quote from: jra on October 19, 2015, 11:23:02 AM
Maybe we're talking apples and oranges.

Your original note:

Quote from: jra on October 18, 2015, 06:20:05 PM
Pretty much all of the relay boards you find online have opto-isolators because they are all clones of the same design.

So we were talking generally until your latest post. What OP posted is an RC board, and I see no o.i. on it, though I didn't see its schematics. I'd recommend one in any case.

EDIT: re-edited whole post to reflect on what was being answered to me. Sorry for bringing this a little off-topic.