Author Topic: Remote Control 4 Channel  (Read 15329 times)

jra

Re: Remote Control 4 Channel
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2015, 06:20:05 PM »
Pretty much all of the relay boards you find online have opto-isolators because they are all clones of the same design.

kobuki

« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2015, 05:19:16 AM »
Pretty much all of the relay boards you find online have opto-isolators because they are all clones of the same design.

It's contrary to what I've seen but indifferent anyway. OP will probably choose the solution best suited for him.

jra

« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2015, 11:23:02 AM »
Maybe we're talking apples and oranges.  The board OP was referring to is a clone of the Sainsmart 4-channel relay and the inputs are optoisolated, see schematic in http://www.selloutsoon.com/albums/documents/20-018-101/4%20Relay%20Module.rar

kobuki

« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2015, 11:33:40 AM »
Maybe we're talking apples and oranges.

Your original note:

So we were talking generally until your latest post. What OP posted is an RC board, and I see no o.i. on it, though I didn't see its schematics. I'd recommend one in any case.

EDIT: re-edited whole post to reflect on what was being answered to me. Sorry for bringing this a little off-topic.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2015, 12:00:12 PM by kobuki »

2cvman

• NewMember