RFM69 to RFM219s

Started by jo4008, December 03, 2018, 02:14:00 PM

jo4008

dear everyone,

I'm trying to communicat between a RFM69 (A RF tranceiver - Emitter in this case) and a RFM219(a basic receptor).

> I use the rfm219 in default mode (no registers modification, just VCC, GND and GPIO4 for received data packet). Default : 2,4kps / 868,35mhz. The GPIO is monitored on a pc with Dockligth sofware (like hyperterminal). My terminal is configured as 2400/8/N/1.

> An another hand the rfm69 with a transmit_message() in a while(1). The baudrate is defined at 2400 (register 0x03 = 0x34 / 0x04= 15).

During RFM emission, i receive a lot a UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU instead of "Hello"
If i do a set_frequency (868350000), it's worst, i'm not able to see my data

I think my serie of UUUUU means synchronisation or préambule data... but ???
There is somenone who do that before me ? I have forgot somethings ? tell me more please




Felix

Not a lot of data on RFM219 out there, is it an OOK transceiver?
Do you have a datasheet?

jo4008

#2
the rfm219s is a (G)FSK or OOK. By default is (G)FSK transmitter.
in attachement, rfm219 datasheet.

thanks in advance !

http://www.hoperf.com/upload/rf/RFM219SW_DataSheet.pdf

Felix

Gah, this is a receiver only?!