Project: LaserTag

Started by Cabe, December 13, 2013, 07:14:42 AM

Cabe

So it begins, after some months years of reasearch I have finally decided on the platform for my latest (and probably soon abandoned) Laser Tag project.

I have been an enthusiast for some years but felt the hobby of LT lacked something to bring it into the modern age of video games and social networks.

I thought it would be solved by UbiSoft's BattleTag, but sadly it didn't see the traction it needed. No worries! I can wield a soldering iron and have messed around with Arduino coding for some while, I'll build my own set.

So an order for a pair of R4's and a USB has been placed, until they arrive IR protocol development will proceed on my standard Arduino kit.

All the code will eventually be up on my github, where I have started to migrate my projects.

https://github.com/Cabe/ArduinoButtonDom - A 2 team button based "King Of The Hill" game.


Cabe

#1
Ahhhh I love the smell of fresh electronics in the morning!


arrinkiiii