Temperature Value to send to moteino

Started by walti82w, October 20, 2015, 06:49:52 AM

walti82w

Hello,
I need someone to point me into the right direction. The system works great for me so far. I am used to the moteinos.
But I am a total newbie in pi / javascript.
I do like to send temperature-set values to the moteino from the web interface. So basically I need a input-control for the value.
Is that possible..? A little roadmap would help me I guess...


Thank you in advance!

walti

Felix

walti,
What is your web interface? Are you using my Moteino Gateway solution?
That has a simple dialog that you can use to send a remote Moteino (that is in listen mode) any message, manually.

walti82w

Thank you for your attention! Yes I am using your interface. (great work by the way)
Ok. So there is no solution yet for adding a slider or something.


walti

Felix

No sliders :(
But you can add your own widgets ;)