Main Menu

Node Icons

Started by bauderline, May 14, 2015, 03:55:39 PM

bauderline

Hi Felix,

Where did the node icons come from ? Are they part of a pack or did you conjure these up yourself ?

BR Peter.

Felix

I made these myself. I realize I released the large version of them which may load slower and such but I didn't have time to resize them. Not a critical issue but it's somewhere on my list for future changes to this software package.

bauderline

What app did you use Felix if you don't mind me asking ?

And do you have a template icon, basically just the borders with nothing in the middle ?

P.

Felix

#3
It's coreldraw X5.  I added a template here.

syrinxtech

Quote from: Felix on May 15, 2015, 04:42:13 PM
It's coreldraw X5.  I added a template here.

Felix,

That link you provided gives a 404.  I did find the template in the current download of the Pi gateway software in the /www/images directory.

Felix