LowPowerLab Forum

Hardware support => Moteino => Topic started by: Witace12 on October 31, 2014, 04:40:25 PM

Title: Timer1 use?
Post by: Witace12 on October 31, 2014, 04:40:25 PM
Regarding RFM69HW Timer1 use and moving its use to Timer2.

Where would I see the Timer1 use in the RFM69HW Moteino? Actually, since I don't know this topic is there a simple way to move the RFM69HW Timer use to Timer2? I'm trying to read data from sensors which use I2C and Timer1. The sensors work without the Radio code. As soon as I add in the radio example code from the Node example, which works with the Joystick Servo setups,  I see no sensor data.

I can easily load Felix's example code and the radios transmit and receive.
Title: Re: Timer1 use?
Post by: Felix on November 02, 2014, 10:02:46 PM
Hmm, maybe it's too late and my brain is already asleep but I can't really make the connection between RFM69 and the atmega328p timer1 you are referring to. Can you explain a little more or perhaps point at the code where this is?