LowPowerLab Forum

Hardware support => Moteino => Topic started by: dwenrhod on April 09, 2015, 04:47:03 PM

Title: Timer1 use?
Post by: dwenrhod on April 09, 2015, 04:47:03 PM

Regarding RFM69HW Timer1 use and moving its use to Timer2.

Where would I see the Timer1 use in the RFM69HW Moteino? Actually, since I don't know this topic is there a simple way to move the RFM69HW Timer use to Timer2? I'm trying to read data from sensors which use I2C and Timer1. The sensors work without the Radio code. As soon as I add in the radio example code from the Node example, which works with the Joystick Servo setups,  I see no sensor data.

I can easily load Felix's example code and the radios transmit and receive.
Title: Re: Timer1 use?
Post by: Felix on April 10, 2015, 08:47:12 AM
I'm not sure what you mean. There are 3 timers on the atmega328, timer0 is used by the millis() function. There are no other timers used by my libs.