Hi,
I'm new with the Arduino platform and i want to know if somebody had problems with running arduinos 24/7. In particular, the Arduino Uno. Thank you very much!
Same question to Moteinos mega and R4. If this is a newbie question i'm sorry, i'm new to this :(. Thanks!
This forum is related to Moteinos. Yes they are reliable as long as the code running on them is solid and won't run out of memory and do bad things :)
I've been running some of mine for 1-2 years.
Quote from: Felix on December 15, 2014, 06:32:01 PM
This forum is related to Moteinos. Yes they are reliable as long as the code running on them is solid and won't run out of memory and do bad things :)
I've been running some of mine for 1-2 years.
And you enable Wireless Programming so you can correct any 'oopsies' after the embedded controller is deployed.
To my mind this is one of the significant key features of Moteino. That and the cute red circuit board... :)
Tom