Moteino and MPU 6050

Started by farhan, March 07, 2014, 07:27:18 AM

farhan

Hi,

I would like to use MPU 6050 (IMU) for my application.
I would like to ask whether Moteino has I2C or not. If it has then how many IMU's I can connect with Moteino.

Looking Forward.
Farhan

Felix

Yes, it's just an Arduino clone, so I2c is on pins A4 and A5. See diagrams: http://lowpowerlab.com/moteino/#pinout

farhan

Many thanks for the urgent reply.

How many IMU's I can use with one I2C, as I want to use more than one.

Looking Forward.
Farhan

Felix

Depends on your device, if it has a fixed I2C address then it is limited to 2 (that's a limitation of your sensor). If not, then you can use as many as you want.

farhan

I have connected one IMU ( MPU 6050) with the controller and it works well. I wanted to add another IMU with the same Moteino chip. Is it possible? If yes then is there any tutorial available for that? Can anybody suggest me how to do that?

Moreover I also would like to use wireless port of Moteino for data collection from Sensors.
Also share some useful material/tutorial for wireless interfacing as well.

Looking Forward.
Thanks