LowPowerLab Forum

Hardware support => Moteino => Topic started by: amossam on November 25, 2013, 09:37:52 AM

Title: interconnecting rfm69 and cc430
Post by: amossam on November 25, 2013, 09:37:52 AM
Hey there!

I have three moteinos which work perfectly!

but, i also have TI Chronos watch (http://processors.wiki.ti.com/index.php/EZ430-Chronos) with 433 MHz radio.
I searched a little but I can't find any info is possible to connect these two chips?!

Any ideas or infos? Or at least can that connection be done!

Thanks!
Title: Re: interconnecting rfm69 and cc430
Post by: Felix on November 25, 2013, 06:34:36 PM
This question was raised before. There isn't an active effort that I know of in this area. Honestly I'd be happy if someone could make RFM12B and other 433mhz radios talk to RFM69 radios. I am concentrating on other projects right now since the existing Moteino is a stable platform at the moment.