CT50 thermostat working!

Started by detroit_johnny, September 28, 2015, 08:42:11 PM

detroit_johnny

Wow, nice work again Felix!  I got the Radio Technologies CT50 thermostat working on my system!  FYI - I am running your v6 image file on my Pi, so I needed to also install the node-request package on the Pi (with 'sudo apt-get install node-request').  I also gave the CT50 a static IP address and matched that to what I changed in the settings.js file.  I setup the node using the "NEW" command you created in v6.  Then I rebooted the Pi.  Works great!!!

Felix

WHoa, didn't expect someone to try it so quickly, even before I blogged about it.
But great, it's nice to control your HVAC and still keep the aesthetics of a commercial unit on your wall huh... and at $100 it's not a bad deal at all for an open API thermostat (one of 2 I found, the other being much more expensive).