OOKLONE: a cheap RF 433.92MHz OOK frame cloner

Started by texane, August 13, 2014, 04:18:02 AM

texane

Hi,

I am working on a device to record and replay 433.92MHz OOK modulated
frames. It relies on the MOTEINO board, with a few modifications. If you are
interested for more details, I wrote a blog entry describing it here:
www.embeddedrelated.com/showarticle/626.php

Keep hacking !


Felix

Excellent stuff, thank you for sharing, this might answer the OOK questions some have had on this forum.

texane

Thanks for your feedbacks, I am glad if it helps ... I did not read the forum
other posts yet, but I will as I find time and try to answer related questions.

Charly86

Texane,

Nice job, I wanted to do so from long time, really interesting and I've got some Moteinos to work with.

Now it should me possible to also emulate Oregon Scientific protocol sensors with Moteino according this post. A great idea for Home Automation Project.