TPL5110 Frizing object

Started by andresleon, March 05, 2019, 01:55:26 PM

andresleon

Does Low Power Lab have their product's frizting objects available for use? I am designing a circuit that uses the new TPL5110 and need the component available in Frietzing to design the whole circuit.

Thanks.

Felix

I haven't put any effort into any Fritzing stuff, but some folks posted some Fritzing objects here and there on this site, not for TPL5110 AFAIK.
I recommend learning a proper PCB layout program, it will benefit you very much in the long run. When I tried Fritzing the feeling was like trying to build a drag race car out of legos.

andresleon

#2
Hello,
What about Eagle libraries? Any thoughts on making these available?

Or would you be able to provide the component's dimensions so i may start looking into making it in Eagle?


Thank you.

Felix

You mean the PCB contour with the pinholes?
Like the Moteino.lbr?

andresleon

I am just becoming familiar with Eagle and how it works, so I don't really know what I would need. But to summarize, whatever files are needed to allow me to import the TPL5110 board into Eagle so I may include it into design projects and export to GERBER files so i may get PCB's printed that would fit the pins.

Again, I'm kind of new to this so I am not even sure of what I need  ;D I appreciate your patience an help explaining and letting me know what is possible and what is not.

Thanks.