LowPowerLab Forum

Hardware support => General topics => Topic started by: Fedex90 on April 23, 2024, 03:51:11 PM

Title: Capacitor Placement on TPL5110 Breakout Board
Post by: Fedex90 on April 23, 2024, 03:51:11 PM
Hi!

I recently purchased a TPL5110 Breakout board. While reviewing the product datasheet, I came across a recommendation concerning the installation of a 0.1 μF X7R multilayer ceramic capacitor between the VDD and GND pins.

However, I am uncertain about the correct placement of this capacitor on the board. Could you kindly clarify whether the capacitor should be placed between the Vin and GND pins or between the LOAD and GND pins?

Thank you in advance for the assistance!
Title: Re: Capacitor Placement on TPL5110 Breakout Board
Post by: Felix on April 23, 2024, 05:18:47 PM
Between VIN and GND.
Title: Re: Capacitor Placement on TPL5110 Breakout Board
Post by: Fedex90 on April 26, 2024, 11:06:00 PM
Thank you  ;)