MoteinoM0 is now at revision R2. Here’s a summary of changes:
- removed castellations for the short side header, to allow better panelization and better routed side finish on the long sides. The castellations remain on the long sides.
- the micro USB connector is slightly recessed, the front being about flush with the board edge
- changed top silkscreen “VUSB” header pin to “Vin”
- “Serial” changed to “Serial0” which corresponds to the board definition
Serial0. Note: the main
Serialis the USB serial and
SerialUSBhas been deprecated.
- added “VBat” header hole on the upper header, next to “Vin”, this was a popular demand to allow connecting a battery through a header or feed the JST connected battery to external devices. More details in this forum thread.
- minor other layout optimizations and trace thickness adjustments
Available now in the shop. Note that MoteinoM0 along with other Moteinos and boards are now also available from Welectron Germany, check it out if you’re in the EU, it’s a good time to shop from there rather than wait for months for the crippled regular mail service.