100 or more: $12.95
Thanks, you will get an email when it's available again!
ATXRaspi is a smart power controller for RaspberryPi or similar embedded systems running form a 5V input. It allows you to have an external shutdown/reboot button to turn on/off and reset your RaspberryPi or similar system without a need to login or to issue manual shutdown/reboot commands. This is especially useful where your Pi is embedded in a product and requires user intervention to control power.
Shutdown / reboot / custom behavior/firmware
- Default behavior is as shown in the video below, ie: a short press (200ms+) will trigger a reboot, and a long press (1500ms+) will trigger a shutdown
- A continued very long (~6s) press forces cutting power off regardless of system status and firmware type. For latching switch mode, putting switch in OFF position will issue a SHUTDOWN signal if BOOTOK is HIGH, or will cut power after (~6s) if the BOOTOK is LOW
The ATXRaspi is now available with custom firmware:
- inverted behavior, ie: short press (200ms+) triggers a shutdown, long press (1500ms+) triggers a reboot. To order yours this way, leave a comment in the checkout payment step and request "short press shutdown, long press reboot firmware"
- without reboot function, ie long press (1500ms+) triggers a shutdown, and no reboot on short or long press
- without reboot function and short-press shutdown (200ms+) triggers a shutdown
- You may request other custom firmware (different delays etc) and we will do our best to meet your needs
Install, demo and reboot function (R2.6 shown):
Technical details and installation: click here
What you get: