There’s a Raspbian-Wheezy image that includes an older Gateway app. This is only for reference and will be removed eventually. Note: this is an old image with outdated versions of the stack software and you should first try the setup script before you use this image as a last resort. Also this image won’t work on a RaspberryPi 3!
After installing this image you must:
- edit your settings.json5 to your own email/SMS settings/passwords and other relevant settings
- edit the default HTTP_AUTH password in ~/gateway/data/secure/.htpasswd (you can use httpasswd tool that comes in the apache2-utils package)
- change your Pi’s default password with the passwd command
- setup your keyboard and timezone with raspi-config
- setup port forwarding on your home router to allow access from anywhere on the internet. You should forward ports 80 and 443 to the internal IP (the Pi’s IP) ports 80 and 443.