Author Topic: RFM69 - Trinket Pro 3V  (Read 597 times)

Jo

• NewMember
RFM69 - Trinket Pro 3V
« on: May 13, 2020, 05:57:29 AM »
Hello,

I'm trying to build a transmitter/receiver couple with two Trinket Pro 3V and two RFM69HCW radios.
For this purpose, I'm following this guide: https://learn.sparkfun.com/tutorials/rfm69hcw-hookup-guide/all#running-the-example-code

I manage to emit a signal (I checked with a spectrum analyzer that the signal was properly emitted).

Unfortunately, on the other side, I can't receive it.
As the Trinket Pro has no serial port, I asked it to turn on a LED if it was receiving something (if radio.receiveDone() ). No LED lights up.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to make the RFM69 work with the Trinket Pro?

Please find attached my codes.

Many thanks,

Jo

Felix

• Administrator
    • LowPowerLab
Re: RFM69 - Trinket Pro 3V
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2020, 04:03:49 PM »
This forum is focused on Moteino boards designed and manufactured by LowPowerLab. The library is designed for these boards and they work together flawlessly.
I personally can only offer support for the boards made at LowPowerLab. Whenever I can, I answer any other questions.

But RE 3rd party boards/guides/libs:
While you're welcome to ask, in hope someone might have the answer, your best bet is to ask the respective manufacturers for help, since non LowPowerLab manufactured boards have nuances that are different than the Moteino boards. These can range from hardware to Arduino board definitions, and perhaps other incompatibilities, or anywhere in between.