Author Topic: myMonteino  (Read 1475 times)

raggedyanne

myMonteino
« on: September 28, 2016, 04:59:23 AM »
Using various sources and programs & lots of time, I cobbled together my own Monteino Library  ;)
I used the Semtech Lora Calculator  8)
I really wish my monteino's could be emaile to me  :o

And the Lora Calc

I think i need to power from farad capacitor, no way i will find a battery that lasts more the 25 years  ???

raggedyanne

Re: myMonteino
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2016, 04:24:02 AM »
I did a personal design based on the "Monteino" concept, however i have designed a board that fits on the back of the RF9x Lora radios using an Attiny167. Since i have written my own uart & spi & lora library, I have added untested fhss & the ability to assign node & address id's whicj just fits under 8k and uses 200b.
Anywho here is my artwork  ;)

« Last Edit: October 02, 2016, 06:52:29 AM by raggedyanne »

raggedyanne

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2016, 12:09:05 AM »
Because everything has to be certified & i don't have Altium Designer , I did the semtech SX1276RF1KAS_e269v01a reference design manually , it took a very long long time. I can post gerbers if anyone is interested?

Only the crystal is missing @ the moment, it is school holidays & i have the kids!

raggedyanne

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2016, 12:16:08 AM »

WhiteHare

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2016, 01:07:36 AM »
Not sure how it works in Australia, but wouldn't your board still need to be tested?  For instance, the dielectric constant of the PCB your using might make a difference.  At least in the US, even if the chip itself has passed FCC, that doesn't imply that anything containing that chip is automatically approved also.

raggedyanne

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2016, 05:50:07 AM »
Yes, the board needs to be tested before using commercially. Safety, EMI, Efficiency, Environmental & Approval Standards, that applies for any commercial product sold to the pubic, this is a design based on a reference design. I took the time to look at the board, compare the components and estimate were they should be.