Shipping to Brazil ?

Started by bilica, June 07, 2014, 07:27:28 AM

bilica

Hi,

Not sure if this is the right place to ask: I am wondering if Moteinos can be shipped to Brazil.

I see that on the store, Brazil's shipments can be tracked all the way. But Brazil isn't listed as a destination country.

Thanks!

Felix

The problem with countries not listed is that they have poor postal service and first class will be either extremely delayed or a high incidence of lost orders. Really sorry for that but it's not my fault. That is why I prefer to not deal with these countries, too many headaches and support generated from these issues, not something I have time for. If you want to place a larger order I can do the extra trip to UPS if you're also willing to pay for that express service.

bilica

Thanks for the clarification.

Hopefully I will be able to place a big order soon :)

Right now I would like to put my hands on two of these guys in order to do some testing...

luisr320

Quote from: bilica on June 09, 2014, 11:55:33 AM
Thanks for the clarification.

Hopefully I will be able to place a big order soon :)

Right now I would like to put my hands on two of these guys in order to do some testing...

Where do you live in Brazil?

bilica

Hi, I am in Sao Paulo.

What about you ?

luisr320

I live in Lisbon, Portugal. I'm an airline captain at TAP Portugal and I may be able to get a pair of moteinos to you if you can pick them up at the Golden Tulip Park Plaza Hotel in Alameda Lorena http://www.goldentulipparkplaza.com/pt-pt/localiza%C3%A7%C3%A3o.

I have ordered 8 moteinos and I can share two with you if you wish. I'm still waiting for my order to arrive but since I made it on the 26th of last month I'm hoping it will arrive this week.

I'm in Rio de Janeiro right now and I don't have any scheduled flights to S. Paulo this month but I could ask a fellow pilot to get you the moteinos if you so wish.

Just let me know.

Cumprimentos,
Luis

bilica

Wow! Awesome!

Thanks a lot!

Let me know when you receive them so we can arrange a pickup at the hotel in SP.

Bons vĂ´os!

[email protected]

#7
Quote from: luisr320 on June 10, 2014, 08:23:10 AM
I live in Lisbon, Portugal. I'm an airline captain at TAP Portugal and I may be able to get a pair of moteinos to you if you can pick them up at the Golden Tulip Park Plaza Hotel in Alameda Lorena http://www.goldentulipparkplaza.com/pt-pt/localiza%C3%A7%C3%A3o.

I have ordered 8 moteinos and I can share two with you if you wish. I'm still waiting for my order to arrive but since I made it on the 26th of last month I'm hoping it will arrive this week.

I'm in Rio de Janeiro right now and I don't have any scheduled flights to S. Paulo this month but I could ask a fellow pilot to get you the moteinos if you so wish.

Just let me know.

Cumprimentos,
Luis

Just WOW, people (and this community) are so awesome!

Sometimes its hard to belive that some people are willing to take such actions for people they dont event know, especially in current times when You are mostly used to impassivity and anonymity spread around the globe. Good to see such thing, keep ut the good work Felix. You have awesome community. :)

We should have more people like Luis, whole bunch of them :D

P.S-And YES I did registered only to write down this post :P

Felix

Yeah that's pretty nice of Luis!

luisr320

I think I'll have a hard time explaining what it is to the person taking it but other that that it would mean at least that I have received my order which is more than I can do now  :'(

luisr320

My Moteinos finally arrived in Portugal!! Hurray  ;D

Processed Through Sort Facility    PORTUGAL   June 12, 2014 2:22 pm

So I guess tomorrow I'll be getting them. If this is the case, you may be playing with a couple of  Moteinos this weekend.
Just send me a PM with your email to discuss the details.

Felix

Don't hold your breath on that, customs can be a pain to get through.

luisr320

#12
Look what the mailman brought this morning  :) :) :):




Looks like Christmas in July!!! ;D

So bilica, just send me a PM with your email and I'll send a couple of moteinos to you. These are the ones without USB so you will have to get an FTDI adapter to connect to them. Also, they have the flash chip already installed, so they are bit more expensive then the regular ones.

luisr320

Looks like Felix is going to solve Bilica's problema, so no International Smugling is required.  ;D
The offer still stands, of course.

Felix

Actually I think I will try to offer priority international which is just $25. It should be better than first class. But I just need to get some free time to fiddle with open cart.