Author Topic: Looking to hire a tutor to teach me how to use RFM69 Library  (Read 2522 times)

JRoode35

• NewMember
Looking to hire a tutor to teach me how to use RFM69 Library
« on: January 23, 2017, 12:35:41 PM »
Hello all, I have played with and studied electronics most of my life (it's been a passion of mine since childhood) and received a Bachelors Degree from ITT Technical Institute (yes I know I got screwed, lol) in Tampa, FL back in 2004. I have been tinkering with circuits my whole life and have been obsessed with wireless technology, I've been a "ham for 14 years, KG4UGI) I discovered Arduino about 3 or 4 years ago and I now own over 20 of them. I absolutely love Felix's work in creating the Moteino and is exactly what I've been wanting to do, my problem is I am having a heck of a time learning how to use library's and would love to learn to use the RFM69 library Felix made. I understand the basics and have done all the basic stuff such as fading an LED based on the light level sensed from and LDR and several other similar basic projects.

I am looking to hire someone who is good at programming and understands how to use the RFM69 library and would be willing to spend a couple hours in the evenings weekdays or weekends (1 or 2 days a week) I found a great app called "team veiwer" that is free and easy to use to share a screen and audio. I am willing to pay $12.50/Hour via Paypal for someone to help get me to the next level in programming the Moteino. Basically what I want to do is have one Base-station/Gateway that receives and records the data from a few sensor nodes and displays the data on a small oled. Ultimately I would like to learn and understand enough to do other things as well.
I have all the hardware and sensors and have made my own PCB's I just need to learn how to tell it what to do, lol.
I would greatly appreciate your help.

Thank You
JRoode35
KG4UGI