LowPowerLab Forum

Hardware support => General topics => Topic started by: pblase42 on November 12, 2022, 02:26:09 PM

Title: "- 403 Forbidden" when trying to install board into Arduino IDE
Post by: pblase42 on November 12, 2022, 02:26:09 PM
I was using the Motino board with no issues, but upgraded the laptop and now I'm getting an error when I try to load the board. I have the directory set up in preferences and all that. This might be a permissions problem on my end, but I install the regular Arduino boards with no problem. Any suggestions would be welcome.

Following a suggestion at the Arduino forum (https://forum.arduino.cc/t/cannot-install-arduino-avr-boards-1-8-5-403-forbidden-server-error/1046812/10) I ran the IDE from the command prompt and captured:
Quote
discovery-log INFO start
discovery-log INFO start new deferred
root ERROR Request install failed with error: 13 INTERNAL: Server responded with: 403 Forbidden
discovery-log INFO start request start watch
discovery-log INFO start requested start watch
discovery-log INFO start resolved watching
[3876:1112/141536.590:ERROR:gpu_init.cc(453)] Passthrough is not supported, GL is disabled, ANGLE is

Title: Re: "- 403 Forbidden" when trying to install board into Arduino IDE
Post by: Felix on November 13, 2022, 04:57:43 PM
Looking at your thread, looks like it resolved.
If you're still having an issue please let me know.