Author Topic: Bias and LPF Selection thing  (Read 1651 times)

lemonforest

• NewMember
  • breaking all the things
Bias and LPF Selection thing
« on: July 05, 2020, 06:13:57 PM »
So I've found out that my cheapo oscope does a fairly decent job and I'm quite satisfied with the unit. I'm ashamed to admit that I thought I was seeing 3 OUTs on the silkscreen before realizing one of those was actually DUT :(

On the +/-OUT side, I ended up using a row of 2.54mm pitch pin headers, after removing the 3 even numbered pins, and used a female header to keep them covered when not needed. I pulled out all but the first and last conductors on the female plug, so it would stay put, and clipped the TH part so that there's no exposed conductor.

subject part of this post
I hadn't thought about this until actually using it but I wondered what other's thoughts were on how you toggle LPF and BIAS.  It's perfectly fine and I'm not complaining, but it's like it feels backwards that the right two inputs toggle the left bias led indicator and the left two inputs toggle the right LPF led indicator. I don't have a problem togging them, I simply put finger on whatever the current scalar level is then touch the other and I don't have to worry about it switching modes if the DUT is connected.

Thanks!

Felix

• Administrator
    • LowPowerLab
Re: Bias and LPF Selection thing
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2020, 11:11:27 AM »
It could be switched in firmware if you'd really like.