The SwitchMote PSU is now at revision 3, here are the changes:
- DC side is now SMD assembled, no more through hole components
- 2OZ copper PCB
- with the RECOM RAC02-05SGA there is no need for a fuse, only a MOV at 230V
- although the DC side TVS footprint is left there, the specs of the AC-DC do not warrant a TVS on the DC side
- same relay options as before – two 10A/250V relays or one 16A/250V relay
- same control via AVR Moteino
- optional footprint for ACS711 hall effect current sensor, this is experimental – it offers an analog output proportional to the AC current flowing through the SwitchMote relays. Adding this sensor requires cutting the main HOT trace where indicated and soldering solder jumpers on the bottom from the transducer’s DC side (isolated) to the Moteino side.
- 4 symmetric mounting holes for a better enclosure – planning to make a 3D printed PETG enclosure and make the SwitchMote available with it
The kit will include the SMD assembled PCB along with the RECOM PSU, relays, MOV, screw terminal and headers. Optionally it can be ordered assembled at an additional cost.