There are some notable changes and some new features for the Gateway app – these are published in this Github release. Below is a video overview and a summary of changes:
- serial baud is now 19200 (old: 115200), this is to eliminate any serial corruption when lots of serial data is going in/out to Moteino/MightyHat
- keepFilesOnDelete (default: false) ensures the binary log files are removed when node/metrics are removed
- graphMaxPoints – graph data point resolution (total points graphed from raw data)
- List reordering (desktop only) – drag & drop nodes to reorder list & broadcast to all clients:
- Graph legend div reformat + count of total raw data points that produced a graph are now displayed on top left.
- Also there is a new Export-Raw-Data button that generates a CSV file from the selected time window. This was requested here.