A new revision of MightyHat has started to ship out. Most everything is the same. Here is a rundown of the most significant changes:
- the slide switch that cuts off the battery is replaced with a more robust hooded switch that also has a longer slider which can reach out of a 1/8″ thick acrylic case
- The RST pin of the LCD is now connected to the RST of the atmega328, (previously wired to A1). This saves the A1 pin and resets the LCD whenever the atmega is reset. This is the only change posted in the RFM69 MightyHat sample sketch and I added a directive setting to make it easy to switch between R2 and R3.
- enlarged the slot in front of the battery connector for easier wrapping of the battery wiring
- added a capacitor footprint on the 5V* output rail. This makes it easier to add more capacitance to the boosted voltage when needed.
- other various cosmetic and silkscreen adjustments