UPDATE: Library/Eagle files/MEGA Arduino Core/Example update notes are here.
It’s alive and it’s BLUE!
After long PCB manufacturing delays and a lot of headaches, the PCBs finally arrived, and I assembled the first batch of MoteinoMEGAs today and they are available in the shop.
- MoteinoUSB is also back in stock now.
- Worth noting that all Moteinos have started to ship with MCP1703 regulator which allows up to 16V input.
- MightyBoost is being worked on and should become available in a few days if all is well.
- There is a major release of patches coming to the RFM69 library, wireless programming library, SPIFlash library, along with the new MoteinoMEGA arduino core that will be released soon.
- DualOptiboot is will also be upgraded to V5 and is compatible with Moteino, MoteinoUSB and MoteinoMEGA. All these boards are wirelessly programmable via DualOptiboot and the FLASH chip. The MEGA board will have a limit of 64kb wireless image upload even though the total flash available is 127/128KB (DualOptiboot takes 1K).